EAT MORE VEGGIES & PLANT FOODS!
How to (Actually) Eat 6 Cups of Veggies in a Day…
…Enjoy Health Benefits & Vibrant Food.
I am excited to share my Rainbow Habit Plan on how to Select, Prep and Cook Veggies & Beyond. In this recorded 3-hour Workshop you get Know-How & Inspiration and will Create Your Own Rainbow Habit Plan so you can finally Eat More Veggies.
Access the self-study version of this empowering workshop and watch & learn on your own time.
Get the Recording of this LIVE 3-Hour Workshop Now!
For only $97, you’ll discover…
– What makes veggies so good for you
– Not all veggies are created equal
– Discover how health pro’s maximize nutrient diversity from veggies
– Learn the 7 groups of veggies and beyond
– Discover how size and colour matters
– 15 ways to prepare veggies
– How berries and fruit fit in
– Learn the best way to prep your veggies
– How to use herbs in your cooking for more flavour and health benefits
– Get the chart that will make you season your food like a pro
– How to make garlic even better for you in just 10 minutes
– How to reframe cooking for those who don’t like cooking
– What to eat less of to make room for more veggies
– The non-veggie we should all the eating on a regular basis
– Leave the workshop with a plan for how YOU will eat more veggies every day
– … and much more!
Ready to get started?
What Others Are Saying
“The workshop really drives home how easy it is to increase my veggie intake.”
Thank you for the workshop! I am so happy that I was able to carve out 3 hours today to attend.
I really love most fruits and vegetables, but I am surprised at how low my intake has become. The workshop really drives home how easy it is to increase my veggie intake.
I got so many tips that I will be using right away. Finally, the “Balancing Flavours – FASS + U” is a wonderful tool. Definitely the icing on the cake for the class.
“This is exactly what I was looking for to get us back on track.”
This workshop is fantastic! I learned so much more about vegetables, what they do for us and how to use them.
Also when combining them with other vegetables, herbs and spices.
This is exactly what I was looking for to get us back on track.
I will show my girls who are 10 and 14 some of your slides so they can see the variety and color of vegetables, and what they do for us.
I can’t wait to watch it again!
“I especially loved the section on how to prepare and cook delicious veggie meals that are satisfying and nourishing.”
Before I took the class with Annika, I had fallen into a slump of poor eating, very few fresh veggies and a lot of restaurant food. Now eating more veggies is top of mind. I shop for a rainbow of veggies to get the greatest benefit from each meal.
The workshop was a wonderful, interactive and fun reminder of the basics. I especially loved the section on how to prepare and cook delicious veggie meals that are satisfying and nourishing.
“I learned several innovative methods to include more veggies into my day.”
The presentation was thorough, well organized and extremely informative.
Annika is an engaging speaker and passionate about the subject.
I learned several innovative methods to include more veggies into my day.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and highly recommend it.
Meet Your Teacher
Annika Ek is a Functional Nutritionist and Wisdom Coach. Her work is guided by the 3 words Health, Wisdom and Impact. She is passionate about teaching anti-inflammatory eating, cooking and living.